Today I show you how you can make a Deviled Ham spread yourself. With little effort you achieve a super tasty result.
Deviled ham, also known as deviled ham, is a delicious American spread. It is similar to meat salad. The only difference is that it uses smoked ham instead of bologna. I use my hot smoked ham for this recipe. Want to make the ham yourself? Then take a look here.
If you want to know everything about making ham + 28 other ham recipes, then it’s worth taking a look at the book.
But now enough talking…
Here you can find the complete Deviled Ham recipe as a video or to read through.
Have fun and good luck making it!
Table of Contents
Deviled Ham – What do you need to make it?
For approx. 420 g Deviled Ham
- 250 g hot smoked ham
- 75 g mayonnaise
- 30 g hot sauce
- 25 g fresh onion
- 20 g mustard
- 20 g celery
- 3 g salt
- 0.75 g black pepper
- 0.5 g cayenne pepper
The equipment to make Deviled Ham
Make Deviled Ham – Step-By-Step Instructions
1. Cut your hot smoked ham into small cubes. The size should be adapted to your food processor.
2. Cut the celery into small cubes.
3. Cut the onions into small cubes. Here you also have the option to just put it in the food processor later. There it will also be chopped.
4. Put the ham in the food processor and turn it on. It is important that the food processor pulses.
5. Once the ham is finely chopped, put it in a bowl.
6. Add the rest of the ingredients to the ham and blend. It should end up with a nice binding.
7. Your Deviled Ham is ready. 😄 Enjoy it.
How long is the shelf life of the Deviled Ham?
You should consume your Deviled Ham within 3 – 4 days.