27 Delicious German Sausage Recipes To Feast On
If you are interested in making sausages and looking for delicious recipes, you should read on now...
I am Daniel a German sausage maker and have tried out a lot of recipes over the last few years.
At the beginning of the year 2020 I thought about writing my favorite German recipes together.
This is how I created my e-book 27 Delicious German Sausage Recipes To Feast On...
In this e-book (available on all devices: computer, tablet and smartphone + printable) you will find everything about bratwursts, boiled sausages, cooked sausages, raw sausages and patés, rilletes and terrines.
In addition to these 27 recipes, as a bonus you will find 8 of my most popular sauces, chutneys & pickles + a Brötchen (bread roll) recipe.
The recipes at a glance...
Fresh sausages / Bratwurst
- Coarse Bratwurst (Franconian style)
- Fine Bratwurst (Thuringian style)
- Cheesy Bratwurst - From the Alps
- Venison Bratwurst - Thanks to the hunters
- Smoky lake Bratwurst - Pork and fish, yes that works
- Schinkenwurst - Think Bologna but better!
- Gelbwurst - Children's dreams come true
- Weisswurst - Bavarian, Purist, Good
- Bierschinken - No beer but delicious
- Bockwurst - Knack, zack, gone
- Wiener Würstchen - Also known as Frankfurter
- Currywurst - A German Fast Food Classic
- Liver sausage - Spreadable and yummy
- Veal Lliver sausage - Fine, finer, that one
- Simple Blutwurst (Blood Sausage) - The easiest version for beginners
- Homemade Pfälzer Blood sausage - A German classic
- Brawn - A classic introduction to aspic
- Headcheese - A speciality from Northern Hesse
- Duck ham - Simple & perfect Procsciutto
- Zwiebelmettwurst - Also tastes good without bread
- Rohesser - Spicy, juicy with character
- German Salami - The original basic version
- Teewurst Rügenwalder Art - The smell lets your mouth water
- Landjäger - Use pork or beef, either way it is a dream
Rillettes, Patés, Terrines & Others
- Pork Rillette - It couldn't be easier and tastier
- Game pâté - Good Hunting
- Poultry liver pâté - A splash of rum makes guests go YUM
- German ham - It can be so juicy
Bonus: Breads, Sauces. Relishes, Chutneys & Pickles
- German Brötchen - The classic bun for sausages
- Currywurst Sauce - Well known throughout Germany
- Beer mustard - Does not make you drunk but happy
- Chimichurri - Refreshing for the barbecue
- Harissa - Arabic accompaniment to sausage & co.
- Kombucha BBQ Sauce - The Umami Explosion
- Pickled Zucchini - Sweet, Sour, Tasty
- Garlic Confit - For dips, vinaigrettes or sandwiches
- Sauerkraut - Not only yummy but good for the tummy
More than 347 satisfied customers have already made sausages with the recipe book.
A small excerpt of feedbacks on the recipes...
Thorsten A. - The taste of the bratwursts was phenomenal and my mother has already placed an order when she goes to a barbecue with friends this year (if Covid allows it).
Rita W. - Your Weisswurst recipe was clear and understandable in word and writing. Just great, mmh - delicious.
Gottfried W. - The first try of the cooked ham was simply wonderful, thank you very much for this simple instruction with this tasty result.
If you are interested in these recipes, I now have a special offer for you.
Since I am currently only selling the book in digital form as an e-book (available on all devices: computer, tablet and smartphone)...
You have the opportunity to get the 27 Delicious German Sausage Recipes To Feast On + bonus recipes for $13.95 instead of $19.95.
Once your order is completed you will receive the recipes immediately by email and save more than 30%.
Of course all recipes are written in a printable format.
Additionally, I give you a 30-day money-back guarantee...
If for some reason you are not 100% satisfied with the recipes & instructions, just email me and you will get your money back.
If you are interested, click the button below and get the e-book for a discounted price...
Daniel "German recipes to feast on" Wulf
Questions about the recipe book? Write me a mail to firstname.lastname@example.org