Make Dry-Cured & Cooked Ham Easily At Home
Step-by-step instructions & 28 delicious recipes
If you want to make your own ham at home but lack the necessary experience, this book is perfect for you....
In this guide you will find everything you need to know about making ham yourself.
Step by step explained without unnecessary ballast.
And written in such a way that even if you have no experience yet, you'll get along great.
With his book you will...
As a bonus, you'll also get the knowledge you need to make cooked ham.
Have a look into the book, the table of contents...
- An introduction to making ham yourself
- Ham making basics
- The different types of ham
- Cured Ham
- Air dried
- Cooked ham
- Cured Ham
- Important notes for the production of raw ham
- This is the equipment you need to make ham
- Make ham yourself - The ingredients
- Meat - pieces of meat for ham production
- Meat - Quality & Differences
- Meat - summary and my tips for buying meat
- Salt & Cure - Notes & Recommendations
- Spices - flavor for your ham
- Sugar - Not a sweet ham, but an aid
- The different types of ham
- Step by step: A simple dry cured ham
- Ingredients for your first ham
- 12 steps to delicious ham
- The dry cured ham process explained in detail
- Step #0: Cleaning
- Step #1: Curing
- Dry Curing Ham Method #1: Real Dry Curing
- Dry Curing Ham Method #2: Curing in its own brine / Equilibrium Curing
- The right amount of salt in the preparation
- Oversalting & soaking - What is it and do you need it?
- Step #2: Equalization
- Salt Equalization
- Pre-Drying for cold smoking
- Step #3: Smoking (Optional)
- Cold Smoking incl. Equipment & Instruction
- Hot Smoking incl. Equipment & Instruction
- Step #4: Maturing / Drying
- Air maturation with environmental preconditions
- Ash maturation
- Vacuum at the end of maturation for more flavor and uniform result
- 23 delicious dry cured ham recipes to make yourself
- Delicate Filetschinken
- Pfefferschinken (pepper ham)
- Schinken Schwarzwälder Art
- Lammschinken (lamb ham)
- Rotweinschinken (red wine ham)
- Wildschweinschinken (wild boar ham)
- Entenschinken (duck ham)
- Bresaola (beef ham)
- Scharfer Schinken (hot ham)
- Schinkenspeck / “Südtiroler Speck”
- Whiskeyschinken (whiskey ham)
- Ascheschinken (ash ham)
- Weihnachtsschinken (christmas ham)
- Bacon / Speck
- Paprika Schinken
- Kräuterbauchschinken (spice belly ham)
- Knoblauchschinken (garlic ham)
- Bonus: How to make cooked ham
- Wet Curing
- Cooking & Smoking
- Delicious cooked ham recipes
- Classic Kochschinken
- Backschinken (baked ham)
- Geräucherter Kochschinken (smoked ham)
- Corned Beef / Pastrami
- Frequently asked questions & answers
As you can see, with this book you get everything you need to know to make delicious ham.
In addition to the production of raw ham with a total of 24 recipes, the topic of cooked ham is included as a bonus chapter with 5 delicious recipes.
The readers so far have been thrilled...
As a trained master butcher, I must first give you high praise. The ham book is really for beginners / laymen and also advanced described clearly and extensively. Also how you got into the different techniques deserves great respect. "Hats off" to the effort. Is worth the money for enthusiastic hobby sausage makers. I have also treated myself to get after the 20-year professional abstinence again new inspiration
I downloaded your ham book yesterday and "consumed" it immedialtely ast night. For me it is described properly understandable. Thank you very much for it.
I am very satisfied with the tutorials on making ham, everyone can understand. It is super explained in detail Is very informative. I am looking forward to my first homemade dry cured ham.
If you are interested in my ham book, I now have a special offer for you.
Since I'm currently selling the guide as an eBook, you have the opportunity to get it today for only $19.95 instead of $29.95.
You save more than 33% on your order and can download the eBook immediately to your PC / tablet / smartphone and start right away. The whole thing takes less than 2 minutes!
In addition, I give you a 60-day money-back guarantee...
If for any reason you're not one hundred percent satisfied with the instructions & recipes, email me, and you'll get all your money back.
If you are interested, click the button now and get the eBook at a special price...
Daniel "Delicious Ham" Wulf
Questions in advance about the ham book? Write me an email at firstname.lastname@example.org